Possibly the most confusing of all the updates because Google admitted it didn’t really know how RankBrain worked. It was the “neural net” update that uses machine learning to understand context. What’s important about it is that it now means sites not only have to have good content, but the interface, speed, usability and a whole host of other aspects were taken into account.
- Need Content Ideas? Here are 52 Types of Content You Can Leverage
- Google Keen… what the heck is it? Will it get you more site visitors?
- Five Birmingham Specific SEO Local Ranking Factors for 2020
- Are you ready for Click & Collect? It might be the only way some businesses survive
- What’s dwell time? How does it affect your ranking?