Basically, sites with annoying pop-ups got a kick, especially if they were on mobile. This was Google’s plan to demote sites that had annoying content or wasted bandwidth.
- Need Content Ideas? Here are 52 Types of Content You Can Leverage
- Google Keen… what the heck is it? Will it get you more site visitors?
- Five Birmingham Specific SEO Local Ranking Factors for 2020
- Are you ready for Click & Collect? It might be the only way some businesses survive
- What’s dwell time? How does it affect your ranking?