At this time in Google’s evolution, content farms were a problem, this update removed those sites and was devastating to owners of spam sites with “thin” content. It was the start of Google making a concerted effort to boost content quality and a move away from links as the most important ranking factor.
- Need Content Ideas? Here are 52 Types of Content You Can Leverage
- Google Keen… what the heck is it? Will it get you more site visitors?
- Five Birmingham Specific SEO Local Ranking Factors for 2020
- Are you ready for Click & Collect? It might be the only way some businesses survive
- What’s dwell time? How does it affect your ranking?